menu

Muziek / Algemeen / Liedjes met lange titels

zoeken in:
The L Train Is A Swell Train And I Don't Want To Hear You Indies Complain

van Out Hud.
hm vergeleken bij jullie titels niet zo lang. Wel de langste die ik ken.

Nile - Chapter of Obeisance Before Giving Breath to the Inert One in the Presence of the Cresent Shaped Horns

Type O Negative - The Glorious Liberation of the People's Technocratic Republic of Vinnland by the Combined Forces of the United Territories of Europa

The Hives - Some People Know All to Well How Bad Liquorice, or Any Candy for That Matter, Can Taste When Having Laid Out in the Sun Too Long, and I Think I Just Ate Too Much

Sietse
ik zou ff moeten zoeken naar die ene tape van mij, met dat ene nummer erop dat een titel had die echt nergens op sloeg maar wel 4 zinnen lang was...kijken of ik hem nog kan vinden...en dan eventueel uit nostalgisch oogpunt rippen

Stunt Rock - All I Want Is a Girl to Hug Me and Tell Me It's Going to Be Okay, So Basically, Someone to Lie to Me with a Straight Face

Panic! At The Disco - There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet.

Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

Ik vond die al vrij lang.. Maar nu ik sommige titels hier zie staan denk ik er wel anders over

lambf
agoraphobic nosebleed - Die And Get The Fuck Out of The Way

Maar verleken met hierboven is deze niet zo lang.

Propaghandi - Sick the fucking flag up your goddam ass, you sonafabitch

The Flaming Lips - Guy Who Got a Headache and Accidently Saves the World

The Flaming Lips - One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning

Hoagy Carmichael met I'm a Cranky Old Yank in a Clanky Old Tank on the Streets of Yokohama with my Honolulu Mama Doin’ Those Beat-o, Beat-o Flat-On-My-Seat-o, Hirohito Blues

Toine Rorije
The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, "I have fought the Big Knives and will continue to fight them until they are off our lands!". Van Sufjan Stevens dus

dutch2 schreef:
Sufjan mag hier natuurlijk niet ontbreken:

The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, "I have fought the Big Knives and will continue to fight them until they are off our lands!"

Koppie erbij Toine

Toine Rorije
Ow, ik zie nu pas dat dit de 2e pagina is

arctic monkeys - you probably could't see for the lights but you were looking straight at me

Queens of The Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire

Dit is niks... Maar wel leuke titel.

En nog een heleboel van de Flaming Lips natuurlijk:
- One Million Billionth Of A Millisecond On A Sunday Morning
- It Overtakes Me/The Stars Are So Big, I Am So Small... Do I Stand A Chance?
- My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion (The Inner Life as Blazing Shield of Defiance and Optimism as Celestial Spear of Action)
- Free Radicals (A Hallucination of the Christmas Skeleton Pleading With a Suicide Bomber)
en mijn persoonlijke favoriet:
- Guy Who Got A Headache And Accidentally Saves The World

(maar die stond hier al )

fall out boy - our lawyers made us change the title of this song so we wouldn't be sued.

fall out boy- You're a concrete boy now do your part to save the scene and stop going to shows

queens of the stone age - You think I anit worth a dollar but I feel like a millionaire

en panic! at the disco heeft er idd ook een paar lange, maar na het lezen van bovenstaande blijkt weer dat alles relatief is

Geen liedje, maar een albumtitel van Fiona Apple:

When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight And He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body To Batter When Your Mind is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand And Remember That Depth is the Greatest of Heights And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land And If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right.

(vind dit zelf trouwens onzin, wie gaat zulke lange titels nu lezen?)

Allmusic
Er is al heel wat van The Flaming Lips genoemd, maar de langste titel (inclusief subtitel) nog niet:

What Is the Light? (An untested hypothesis suggesting that the chemical (in our brains) by which we are able to experience the sensation of being in love is te same chemical that causes the "Big Bang" that was the birth of the accelerating universe)

Dim
Peter de Koning - Het is altijd lente in de ogen van de tandartsassistente (langste titel ooit uit de geschiedenis van de vaderlandse Top 40)

Atreyu - As The Line Between Machinery and Humanity Blurs

Amazing Stroopwafels - De Gedupeerde Bruidjes van Bruidshuis Monique

Andre van Duin - Een boutje, een moertje, een schroefje en een nippel

Bloodhound Gang - A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper is Crying

Stealer's Wheel - Everyones' agreed that everything will turn out fine

Fall out boy kan er ook wat van bijvoorbeeld:

-Our lawyer made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't get sued

- I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth

-I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

Ik denk toch zeker dat deze er ook bij past:

The Chariot - Someday, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands Of People Are Going To Be Shocked And Perplexed To Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes This Includes Me

Shivaree - I Oughtta Give You a Shot in the Head for Making Me Live in This Dump (album titel)

Nile - Libation Unto the Shades Who Lurk in the Shadows of the Temple of Anhur

NIN - I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally

Pain of Salvation - Pluvius Aestivus (Of Summer Rain [Homines Fabula Initium])

Shai Hulud - Willing Oneself to Forget About What Cannot Otherwise Be Forgiven

GY!BE -Static: Terrible Canyons of Static / Atomic Clock / Chart #3 / World Police and Friendly Fire / ...The Buildings They Are Sleeping Now

GY!BE - Antennas to Heaven: Moya Sings "Baby-O" / Edgyswingsetacid / Glockenspeil / "Attention... Monami... Fa-Lala-Lala-La-La / She Dreamt She Was a Bulldozer, She Dreamt She Was in an Empty Field / Deathcamp Drone / Antennas to Heaven

A Silver Mt. Zion - He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light Sometimes Grace the Corners of Our Rooms (album titel)

Dit zijn er een paar die ik toch wel de moeite vind qua lengte

De heldhaftige krijgers van de bombastische Black Metal band Bal Sagoth zijn ook zeer kundig in het bedenken van enorme titels.

Van het album Battle Magic:

The Dark Liege of Chaos Is Unleashed at the Ensorcelled Shrine of A'zura-Kai (The Splendour of a Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath the Blazon of the Hyperborean Empire Part II)

Van het album met de kenmerkende titel
Starfire Burning upon the Ice-Veiled Throne of Ultima Thule:

And Lo, When the Imperium Marches Against Cul-Kothoth, Then Dark Sorceries Shall Enshroud the Citadel of the Obsidian Crown

en

In the Raven-Haunted Forests of Darkenhold, Where Shadows Reign and the Hues of Sunlight Never Dance

Ik vind het eerlijk gezegd niet mooi zo'n lange titel. Ik heb het sowieso al niet op van die American Pie-punk als Fall Out Boy en dan erger ik me al helemaal aan die titels. Beetje stoerdoenerij. Doe mij dan maar de gemoedstoestanden van Mindstate

The Faces - You Can Make Me Dance, Sing or Anything (Even Take the Dog for a Walk, Mend a Fuse, Fold Away the Ironing Board, Or Any Other Domestic Shortcomings)

lambf
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Repercussions In The Life Of An Oppotunistic Pseudo Intellectual Jackass

Anal Cunt - The Only Reason Men Talk To You Is Because They Want to Get Laid, You Stupid Fucking Cunts

Anal Cunt - Even Though Your Culture Opresses Women, You Still Suck You Fucking Towelhead

Ion Dissonance - The Death Of One Man Is A Tragegy The Death Of A 10000 Is A Statistic

Ohh.. kom weer een mooie tegen:

Aerial M - Attention Span Deficit Disorder Disruption; a Journey Wherein the Cheech Wizard Seeks the Gateway Out of the World of Red Dust, and Learns That Running Between the Raindrops Won't Save You from the Chocolate Thunder

Tears For Fears - Standing on the corner of the third world.

Hun langste na

Everybody wants to rule the world

Maar die zijn nog relatief kort vergeleken met die van jullie

1. Reek of Putrefaction
2. Exhume to Consume
3. Excoriating Abdominal Emanation
4. Ruptured in Purulence
5. Empathological Necroticism
6. Embryonic Necropsy and Devourment
7. Swarming Vulgar Mass of Infected Virulency
8. Cadaveric Incubator of Endoparasites
9. Slash Dementia
10. Crepitating Bowel Erosion

Toch allemaal redelijk lange titels op dit album?

sq
Nog een tweetal classics

Pink Floyd - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

Albumtitel: Bow Wow Wow - See Jungle! See Jungle! Go Join Your Own Gang, Yeah, City All Over! Go Ape Crazy

Gast
geplaatst: vandaag om 23:05 uur

geplaatst: vandaag om 23:05 uur

Let op: In verband met copyright is het op MusicMeter.nl niet toegestaan om de inhoud van externe websites over te nemen, ook niet met bronvermelding. Je mag natuurlijk wel een link naar een externe pagina plaatsen, samen met je eigen beschrijving of eventueel de eerste alinea van de tekst. Je krijgt deze waarschuwing omdat het er op lijkt dat je een lange tekst hebt geplakt in je bericht.

* denotes required fields.